Steps to Make a Cupcake Liner Flower Handmade Mothers Day Card
1. First print off your coffee cup template (you can get the details to download at the bottom of this post).
2. You’ll need to have 2 coffee cups cut out. Save time tracing by printing on pink cardstock to start. Then all you need to do is print off the template and cut the cups out.
Glue one of your paper coffee cups to your white cardstock. Add some glue around the handle and then glue the other one on top.
3. Paint 3 popsicle sticks green to make the stems for the flowers and glue to your white cardstock. Have them come into your coffee cup a little bit so that they look like they are coming out of the cup.
4. Now make your cupcake liner flowers. We used two different colours and alternated them on the card. You can even use patterned cupcake liners with flowers or other designs and those would look great too! Once you’ve glued down your cupcake liners, glue a button in the centre.
5. Now write your Mother’s Day message inside the card. Now you’re done!
Want to see more crafts? Go visit the blog link below for cute and fun Mothers day crafts you can do for your loved one for Mothers day!
Kids on Wheels is looking for kind, and drivers to help out with transportation in the Durham Area. If you are someone looking for something to do for a few hours a day, like to be around Children and Seniors, and enjoy helping the community this job might be for you.
Kids on Wheels provides its’ clientele, with a safe and reliable transportation option, with the use of personal vehicles and School Buses. Please see job details below for more information.
Be punctual and reliable in picking up and dropping off children and occasionally seniors at scheduled time.
Valid driver’s license
Own Vehicle and minimum of 3 years’ insurance
Clean driving record.
CPR & First Aid an Asset but not Mandatory.
Police reference check and drivers abstract needed
Few hours (2-4) a day with flexible schedule
Hourly wage plus mileage.
To apply to this position please contact Angie Papas by: